https://www.facebook.com/Julieg350dayinthelifewithmigraines?skip_nax_wizard=true

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Talking about Migraine Disease-A day full of forgetfulness

9-13-12. That ole cliche I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached is true of me today. .

It has been a trying day so far.
I have tried to get some stuff done around the house taking advantage of my pain level being at a 6-7. That sounds pretty pathetic when you can try to manage w/a pain level at a 6-7 and not be incapacitated. Don't get me wrong. It's pretty painful, but if I don't do it no one else will and who will catch heck for it if it's not done. Yep, you got it right-dear ole Miss Suffers from Debilatating with Migraines will get called on the carpet for a dirty house.

I lost track of how many times I lost my cup of coffee this morning. Honestly. The last time I searched, and searched. I just could not find it. I thought I went all over and re-traced my tracks if not twice but FOUR times and no luck. No where in the heck could a 14oz blue coffee cup went and walked off to! I was beginning to think I had lost my flipping mind after spending well over 20 minutes looking for a lousey coffee cup! I don't pull that crap that a certain member in my husbands family does for the past 30+ years of blaming someone else of taking it or moving it. That's a bunch of BS and pretty childish. But that is a different story.

So I gave up and made myself a fresh cup of instand decaf. Yuck. Oh well, it was hot and soothed my throat and went about my business of trying to tidy up the house and drinking my required water with lemon wedges squeezed in there to flush out the ole system as well. I got as much done as I could tolerate and decided I better put on dinner in the crock pot. Decided yesterday on making homemade spaghetti sauce from scratch. I just hope I remembered how to make it ok. If it wasn't for the threat of rain today I would have hung the load of clothes outside as I cannot stand the sound of the dryer running. The sound of the washing machine drives me batty enough as it is.

And I'd be in the middle of doing one task, I'd switch to something else and totally forget what I was doing in the 1st place. It's not good to have a migrainer that is in pain, especially this one sitting at this keyboard multi task. Not meant to be.

So I decide it's time to call it quits and come to the study to blog for the day and yep, you guess it, here sits my blue coffee cup from this morning that I hunted down for 20 min that I could never find! That little rascale! Now to think about it I guess I didn't come in here to search for it-my daughter was hogging the study making her conference calls for work and her cat was snoring on the desk, like she is now and was and still is driving me nuts. Who ever herd a cat snore?? I have to see how to attach a video of this cat sometime, if I can catch her. She seems to know when I get the camera and wakes up when I start taping her. This cat needs a breathe right or surgery for a deviated septum. So noisey.

So since I have supper partially made, the house partially clean I'm 100% assured when the crew comes home it will be a disaster when they are done as they will not clean up after themselves and they will wonder why I'm in bed taking my heavy duty med and taking an oxygen treatment as I am feeling my head pain starting to escalate. I'm pretty sure I've overdone it but if you ask the others that live here they would for sure say that I haven't done enough. That goes to show the lack of gratitude on their part and the lack of emotional support I get. They would say I could always have done more. Especially the spouse. I guess I should not dwell on him and just push it out of my head and just deal with it when I have to. Why get upset about it now as it's not happening now. I have to learn and live by what I learn-their problem-not mine. I can only do the best I can do and if they don't like it they can lump it. Ta da.

For my immediate problem I have to find my glass of ice water I lost. Now where was I last when I had that I wonder.....................................
I guess I'm practicing for my Part-timers or Full-Timer's, LOL.



http://youtu.be/y9s2WBnCAgA
http://youtu.be/hACoku3WmlYhttp://www.julieg350dayinthelifewithmigraines.com

No comments:

Post a Comment