https://www.facebook.com/Julieg350dayinthelifewithmigraines?skip_nax_wizard=true

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Catching up

10-28-12

Well, I felt a little productive today. Got a little housework done and now my head is telling me enough. So  I guess I better heed it's warning and finish one last thing and call it a day.

But I did get the laundry caught up, got some more dust bunnies captured-they do populate like the real things. Polished some furniture. Was not up to hearing the vaccum though. That has to wait. Cannot believe how the laundry loves to pile up. How can we go through that much laundry. I hear that noisey washer and dryer going every day darn near. It reverberates all through the house.

I have to unload the dishwasher and this should be enough for the day. I wanted to do the vaccum but I just can't bear the noise.

I went through a stack of papers and got the recycle reorganized. It was in such a unorganized mess. Supper will have to be made in the next hour or so. I guess I better make sure I'm up to the task. So it's break time for me. I better take my abortive because I see those blinky flashing lights and I'm finding it hard to make sentences and I feel the pressure changing.

I hope all of you have a safe and healthy Sunday night and Monday morning-especially along the East Coast as the Tropical Storm hits. I hope its not as bad as they are predicting.

Take care all. I better get my meds in before Mr. Jackhammer gets too carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment