https://www.facebook.com/Julieg350dayinthelifewithmigraines?skip_nax_wizard=true

Friday, October 12, 2012

Hell is here

10-12-12
Hell is here and Satan has decided to set up shop in my head. I'm fighting him with all my might. I've done my Indocin this morning when I woke up with a level 5-6 and about a 1/2 cup of coffee to give it a boost and a little bit of protein so I don't get an upset stomach and a full glass of water. Around here our water glasses hold about 24 oz at min. So I was hydrated. Had a rotten nights sleep so when my husband went to work I went back to bed at 7:30 am. Mabye that was a bad thing to do...........

Been in bed all day. My neck is too sore to touch as is my scalp. My vision is distorted-blurred and fuzzy. I cannot think worth a darn so I'm carefull to write down when I take my abortive meds. My preventive meds I automatically take because I have 2 reminder alarms set on my cell phone and 1 on my iPod. It bugs the heck out of my husband but if I don't do that I will always forget.

I have just taken my 2nd dose of Sprix along with 2nd dose of Oxygen. My nose burns but I've applied my 2nd coat of AYR nasal passageway moisturizer to help with that. But that Sprix burns all the way down the back of the throat and tastes so nasty. I can't lie down when I follow up immediately with the Oxygen-just can't. I makes me choke and brings even more tears to my eyes.

I have my Sea Band wrist bands on, thanks to Diana Lee http://somebodyhealme.dianalee.net/ and her very helpful article on natural anti-nausa tips that focused on these simple and realtively inexpensive wrist bands. I've had them on most of the day and have so far not had to resort on my Zofran. I am quite pleased with that. My next outing out I will have to stop by CVS and Walgreens to see if they stocked up on anymore and get a couple more pairs. One for back up in case these get dirty and a few pairs for friends and for my daughter.

Well this is the end for today becuase I cannot focus anymore. That dose of Sprix is either wearing off or that little devil in my head has multiplied and they're having a big ole party because I have to go lie down again with another ice pack. At this rate I'm going to have to buy more and get a mini-freezer and find room by my side of the bed to have a ready supply.

Trying to stay positive through it all. If I can try to go back to sleep I'm hoping I can sleep it off and wake up with  it at a dull roar. I can handle it better when it's at that stage. But I am trying hard to not let that little devil get the better of me. I'm trying.

Until later I hope all of you take care and stay safe, be happy and be well.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast

http://www.julieg350dayinthelifewithmigraines.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment