https://www.facebook.com/Julieg350dayinthelifewithmigraines?skip_nax_wizard=true

Sunday, September 23, 2012

9-23-12
I know I've done this a time or two in the past, but I think I'm going to have to do a food diary just to make double and triple sure that I'm not eating stuff on my no-no list just to make sure I'm not sneaking in any of my trigger foods.

I think I'm not, but you just never can be 100% positive. And I like to second guess myself anyway.

Besides, I really need to dump my plump, so to speak. I've gained weight from bad neuro #3 putting me on evil steriods left and right and also with him and the other doctors putting me on a slew of those old school antidepressants as migraine preventives-well the side effects are weight gain. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two + two together to figure out where the weight gain has come from. I can blame most of it on the meds. I can blame a part of it on my addiction to carbs. And feeling like crap not being able to exercise. But if I can try to get in a little stretching here and there and use my Wii I should be able to get something done.

Plus I found out if you write down what you eat your more honest and careful what you eat.

So here I go. I hope I've been safe still. I guess I will find out and if not I will post it and give you permission to smack me on my knuckles with a ruler. But no cuss words allowed, please.

http://www.julieg350dayinthelifewithmigraines.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment