https://www.facebook.com/Julieg350dayinthelifewithmigraines?skip_nax_wizard=true

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

9-25-12
Well, I'm lame-can't seem to get on the right track. I do good at the beginning of the day and then at the end of it I blow it. Need to think of a new game plan. Maybe more protein during the day with more fiber?
Bur right now I feel another big one coming on so I better get my abortives lined up and ready to go. Didn't I just get over one it seems? A never ending cycle.
I got a big pan of black bean and Kaluha brownies made and handed off to my best friend just a bit ago. She stopped off like a twister heading through tornado alley. She's so happy and in a flurry of preperations. She's getting remarried this Saturday and getting their rented Bungalow set up for the honeymoon. She's calling it their Love Shack. I had already gotten her gift earlier but she's a chocoholic so I had made a double batch for her to take to freeze and eat some as she pleases.
Chocolate doesn't appeal to me anymore for some strange reason. I don't know why. I guess it's a good thing. I'm more into the carbs. I use to be a chocoholic. I can't remember when that changed. Strange. I use to love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Put those in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes and I'd be in heaven. Now they don't thrill me. And I'd really enjoy Peanut M&M's, but not anymore. I was OCD about those-I would eat them by two's of the same color and if I'd have an odd number left and the colors would not match I'd throw them away. Like if I had 3 left and they'd be 1 orange, 1 red and 1 green they'd all get tossed cause there would not be 2 of the same color. I know, I know-retarded. But they would not match.
The pictures on my wall are symetrical too. Cannot have a portrait size on 1 side then a landcape size on the other. Cannot do it. And all the frames have to be the same color and material-either all gold metal or wood. Not too crazy about silver. This year I tried something very out of my box and I'm still trying very hard to get use to it. On my buffet/china cabinet I have gold, silver, pewter and cast frames and portrait mixed with landscape and it is driving me absolutely nuts!!! I was told to do something outside my box so I did. You cannot imagine how many times I walk past it and want to so badly re-arrange it or go to the store and buy matching frames and re-do it all!! Or to be OCD is no fun!! To be a symetrical person and to be forced to be unsymetrical is torture! Not fun!!
Until later I need to tend to my head and ignore that pitcure grouping as I walk past it.

Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another, by George Eliot.

Proverbs 17:27 He who has knowledge spares his words, and a man of understanding is of a calm spirit.






http://www.julieg350dayinthelifewithmigraines.com/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment