https://www.facebook.com/Julieg350dayinthelifewithmigraines?skip_nax_wizard=true

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Unintentional Omission

9-18-12
I neglected to add, or I actually forgot to add, that at the end of July 2012 I had admitted myself to the hospital for Major Depression due to the Debilitating pain of Intractable Daily Migraines that have not responded to medication since May 2010, and for PTSD for molestation that happened to me when I was at the age of 11 by a family member that was 16, and also for major sleep deprivation due to my chronic insomnia that had been going on for approximately 5 months. The insomnia had been going on for a while, but the sleep deprivation had been piling up for about a 5 month time frame. I'd get 1 not even 2 hrs sleep and wake up in a cold sweat with racing thoughts. I'd do the same in the hospital. I was at the end of my rope. I could not take it anymore. Under therapy that was due to my unconscious mind trying to get me to remember the past that I had buried that I didn't want to . resurrect. I had buried it to protect my parents and other siblings that I didn't know how to open up about it, talk about it and let it go correctly so that the burden could be properly unloaded. I bear no malice or resentment-I just needed guidance on how to deal with it in the correct manner. I guess it was haunting me. Still going through the therapy to cope with it. This was pointed out by a blog I read by another fellow migrainer that no other migrainers talk openly about contemplating or attempting suicide. I'm adding this comment here on this home page after reading that and commenting on her page today to rectify that error I made. I should have been up front about that to begin with. To her I apologize and to the readers and other fellow migrainers I apologize as well.



I do not have much more to write on today. I have a lot of reflecting to do. I got behind in my journal so I need to get caught up in that. And of course I need to get that noisy washing machine going. It's a rainy day so I'm trying to keep up on this head of mine. I got an iPod for my birthday and I got some meditaion music so I'm going to give that a shot and see if that helps any. and I got a Wii too and a balance board. I fell off the darn thing the other day. I'm such a klutz. I have to try it again. I have to get some exercise in somewhere. All these medications have really made the weight gain terrible. That is another downside to medication side effects. And can you tell me why all of a sudden do I have breakouts worse than a teenager? I never had bad skin until now! Holy cow!!!


Until next time stay well, be well-be happy and stay safe.

1 Peter 3:8
Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another: be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble



Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment